Pug dog that’s what I do I’m drink coffee i hate people and I know things vintage retro shirt
If that sounds fast, it is. But Resonance doesn’t operate on the Pug dog that’s what I do I’m drink coffee i hate people and I know things vintage retro shirt Besides,I will do this traditional fashion model, in which a designer spends almost a full year designing, sampling, producing, and selling a collection. Resonance owns its factory in the Dominican Republic and stocks it with pre-selected fabric deemed to be functional, sustainable, and accommodating to a variety of colors and prints, from organic cotton to silk to linen. Its high-tech, nearly-automated supply chain enables designers who have partnered with Resonance to design an item and produce it “on demand” in as little as a few weeks (or a few days). Most of them sell their pieces on their own direct-to-consumer websites and don’t have to worry about selling out or not selling enough; they only produce what they really need. In contrast, a department store might ask a designer to produce a large quantity of items many months in advance, then return them if they don’t sell and inflict charge-backs. It’s a guessing game that has led to extreme waste and inefficiency: The items that do sell out can’t be reproduced quickly enough, and the ones that aren’t a hit end up going on sale or being destroyed. In short, inventory is the greatest risk to a brand.

















Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét